Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 282

WFang wrote:
>While I don't agree with Mark L's statement on this "issue", I will say that
>I've known Mark for a few years now and he's a real GOOD guy and has a
>LOT of great things to share with us about The Who. Let's not make this a
>"personal"
>issue and continue onward... Mark's new to this forum and I'd like to think
>that he'd be made to feel welcome. It's not like he said something horrible
>like The Beatles were better than The Who or anything! (jk)

Hear, hear!  Welcome, sir Deliphus!  I remember you back from AOL (I was
Jay516 methinks).  Mark definitely has lots o' good stuff to say.

>And now back to The Who...

Good call.  I found a version of Pearl Jam doing "Let My Love Open The
Door."  Much harder, obviously....still pretty cool.  Charlesworth told
me that he thinks that the reason all these young fans love Quad has
"something to do with Eddie Vedder."

Interesting...

Jay

Jason Hare