Post-Moon Who

          Gary wrote on Oct. 16:

>It's interesting, too, to see people slag the post-Moon Who.

That brings up an interesting question.  To what extent do we Who fans like the
Jones-era Who, and why?

I like the post-Who with respect to the boots I've heard from 1979-80.  The band
kicked some ass.  I think the real falloff for the Who following Moon's death is
Townshend's writing and playing.  I think he got tired of the Who, especially
once EMPTY GLASS became a hit.  I think he then went through the motions until
he bailed in late '83.  Any thoughts?  So, my criticisms with post-Moon Who is
not so much with Jones as with Townshend's writing.

--Jim