"Live with Pete" CD

Christian (tennjohn@uofrlaw.urich.edu) wrote
-----
        I  have  a  few  questions  that  I  would  like  to  pose.
 First, I was browsing through amazon.com looking at the different Who books
and CD's when I ran across something puzzling (to me at least).  They
had listed a CD titled Live with Pete listed as the artist.  It is not the
video
from the PsychoD tour.  Its publication date is listed as January
1989 through Baker & Taylor Video.  Does anybody know what this is?
Is it possible that amazon screwed up with the date of publication
which could make it from the PsychoD tour?  Or is it from the '89
tour?
-----

I think this is an interview disc made when Psychoderelict was released.  A
local used CD store has it, but they want $100 for it.  I guess that's why
they have had it for over a year now.

Mick McLaughlin
mick.mclaughlin@nashville.com

    "Time is what keeps everything from happening at once."