Re[2]: TheWho Digest

>The post-Moon versions of YMB may be fine in general, but the fact is
>that the version on "The Who Rocks America" stinks.  It's stinky!  Come
>on, Daltrey couldn't remember the damn words.

Gotta agree.  The Who Rocks America, in general, is weak.  Kenney played pretty
tamely on the whole tour (though I loved seeing them in Indy).  Guess that's
what happens when you know you're a lame duck.  I think he got tired of being
slagged by critics and Daltrey.  Kenney's playing on the '79 and '80 tours is
not bad at all, from the boots I've heard.  Check out Chicago, 1979.