living with the horns

>I know I am going a little off the subject here, but does are there
> any listers that LIKE the Who with the horns ?
>
> For the sake of arguement, say the Who stayed together as a band
> and made another record after the '89 tour.
>
> Do you think that Pete would have had a "horn section" on the new album
> or would he just put in the "horn section" on the road ? ( Assuming
> everything was peachy in Whoville and they toured again..)
>
> What's your opinion ?

  I thought the horns were cool in concert, but I don't think I'd want to
hear them on a record.  I didn't really have a problem with the horns in
any of the songs, though like Jay suggested, Roger, John, Pete, and Simon
Philips would make a tres interesting show, though you'd probably have to
throw someone like Steve Bolton in there too because of Pete's lead
problems.

-Shahid Murtuza
 smurtuza@chem.psu.edu
 Analog Kid
"Not only is he a terrible person, he is the most capable
 criminal ever to live.  He was a major in some South American
 army, but he was kicked out for terrifying chickens.  He holds
 the world's boomerang record, and he may be the most advanced
 mathematician alive today.  Wallace Nussbaum is no ordinary
 criminal."