Not Who-related -- SORRY!

Hi,

A while ago, someone (Cheryl?) asked us who-listers to name the mailing
lists we subscribed to, other than the Who list.  (Pardon the awkward
grammar, folks -- I'm tired.)

I said I was on the Billy Bragg mailing list, and two people replied to me
directly -- asking how to subscribe.  I answered one of these inquiries,
but I accidentally deleted the other note (sent maybe a week or two ago
--fairly recently).  I'm sorry it happened, but if whoever sent me that
note would take his/her chances and email me again, I'd be glad to provide
the information.

Sorry that this doesn't relate to the High Numbers. Thanks for indulging me.

Jake