RE: PT hits/Live at Leeds Reissue

Hello everyone!!!!!

Per Michael Thomas' request, I have enclosed the song list for both the Live
at Leeds reissue (due 2/14/95) and the Pete Townshend Greatest Hits CD, also
"supposedly" due the same day, but my contact at Atlantic, Beverly Furman, has
no word either way on the release date. It's slated for 2/14, but may be
delayed.

OK, here we go.........

* THE WHO: LIVE AT LEEDS - DUE FEB 14, 1995
        TRACKS: HEAVEN AND HELL
                I CAN'T EXPLAIN
                FORTUNE TELLER
                TATTOO
                A QUICK ONE WHILE HE'S AWAY
                I'M A BOY
                HAPPY JACK
                AMAZING JOURNEY/SPARKS
                YOUNG MAN BLUES
                SUBSTITUTE
                SUMMERTIME BLUES
                SHAKIN' ALL OVER/ SPOONFUL
                MY GENERATION
                MAGIC BUS

All tracks have been remixed by Jon Astley, and represent the FULL length of
the live performance---no edits, ala the boxed set and the original Leeds
album (ex/ Shakin/Spoonful is edited on the original album, but appears
unedited on the Lifehouse to Leeds boolteg CD).
There will be two Leeds releases---a standard release, as well as a limited
collector's box, 12" X 12", with unreleased memorabilia, etc.

* PETE TOWNSHEND: GREATEST HITS
        TRACKS: UNEASY STREET (NEW TRACK)
  (tentative)   PURE AND EASY
                SHERATON GIBSON
                MISUNDERSTOOD
                STREET IN THE CITY
                ROUGH BOYS
                LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR
                A LITTLE IS ENOUGH
                THE SEA REFUSES NO RIVER
                SLIT SKIRTS
                GIVE BLOOD
                FACE THE FACE
                A FRIEND IS A FRIEND
                ENGLISH BOY

There is a second new track, "There Is No Message In a Broken Heart", which
may still show up on the CD. If not, we may find on a subsequent single
release. All tracks have been remastered, with some tracks (ex/ "Friend is a
Friend" & "English Boy") being totally remixed. My thanks to Wendy Cottrell,
the new editor of "The Relay" WHO fanzine, for the PT CD info.

ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! ATTENTION WHO BOOTLEG COLLECTORS!!!!!!!

Due in your local record/CD collectibles shop is "Maximum BBC", a 2-CD
collection of all of the WHO's BBC recordings. The sonic quality is said to be
exceptional. Watch the WHO e-mail list for my extensive review of the set.

Have a great day, everyone!!!!!

Marty Secero