Re: "THE WHO" liscence plate in Nashville

------------- Begin Original Message -------------
 Sun Dec  7 12:47:04 PST 1997
Date: Tue Aug 22 22:53:03 -0500 1995
From: internet!edge.net!hpeek (Heath Peek)
Subject: "THE WHO" liscence plate in Nashville
To: internet!cisco.com!thewho

Hey Heath!!!

I have a copy of the Atlanta 8/9/89 show on video---got it from a record
show---WONDERFUL!!!!---apparently copied from a master that leaked out from
the video production company that the WHO hired for the tour---my copy is 2nd
generation at the most----JUST INCREDIBLE---if you're interested, please send
me a list of your WHO bootleg videos and/or audios, and we'll do a trade. If
you don't have anything I need, we'll talk about other arrangements. Touch
base with me soon!!!!

Marty Secero

is there anyone on this list that has a videotape of The Who's 1989
show in Atlanta.  I saw one advertised for sale in an old copy of Goldmine,
and from the set list I noticed that it was the same show that I saw on this
tour.  I'd love to have a copy.

Heath Peek
hpeek@edge.ercnet.com