"THE WHO" liscence plate in Nashville

>	Also, I finally managed to get personalized license plates for my
>car that say "The Who."  Is there anybody else out there with "The Who"
>on their plates or something Who related?

Were you recently in Nashville, Tennessee?  I'm asking because a few weeks
ago I got stuck at a light behind a guy with "THE WHO" on his liscence plate.

And, is there anyone on this list that has a videotape of The Who's 1989
show in Atlanta.  I saw one advertised for sale in an old copy of Goldmine,
and from the set list I noticed that it was the same show that I saw on this
tour.  I'd love to have a copy.

Heath Peek
hpeek@edge.ercnet.com