Lifehouse on Pyschoderelict

	To my knowledge, the major parts of lifehouse which appear on psycho-
derelict are the synth parts which came from lifehouse demos.  No original
songs from that project were used (I am not sure there are any more to be
released), although the whole concept sort of revolves around an aging
rocker thinking back about a concept much like lifehouse...

	Regarding the Cleveland 12/9/75 video, the set is a standard 1975 tour
set, including a long jamming magic bus, a Tommy medley, etc.  A good video.
It is available in color, despite the commercial release of parts in b & w on
the "30 years..." video.

- Mason