PT favorite

	My vote goes to:

        "I Want that Thing" from PsycoDerelict.

        Probably just because it's such an obvious Who tune.

	That brings up another question I've been wanting to ask.  When
PsychoDerelict came out, a lot was made of the fact that many of
the songs were from the defunct "Life House" project.  "I Want that
Thing" is an obvious one, (lyrics:  "Free ride to the house of life")
but which others were originally intended for Life House and the Who?

shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"