Bootleg Concert Video?

In article <199410191258.AA08620@shore.shore.net>,
    "Mason T. Weinrich" <mtw@shore.net>  writes:
> Regarding the Cleveland 12/9/75 video, the set is a standard 1975 tour
> set, including a long jamming magic bus, a Tommy medley, etc.  A good video.
> It is available in color, despite the commercial release of parts in b & w on
> the "30 years..." video.

Should I create a new category in the bootleg list for videotapes?
How many "bootleg" videos are out there?  If anyone can provide me
wiht information on tapes that are available, I will create a new
category on the bootleg list and add the info.

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com