Re: Toronto Tapes..

> Why didnt they play Athena ???
>
> I never heard that live, was it ever played on that tour ?
They played it when I saw them (I can't believe I actually remember
this).  Pete was doing the "she's a bomb" bit, while I think Roger does
it on the record.  They didn't seem too excited about doing it, so
they probably dropped it as the tour went on.

I did notice that when I saw them, and on the Toronto Video, they
didn't do anything off their previous album (At the time) Face Dances.
Go figure.
-David.