Toronto Tapes..

I remember going to Sears and buying a new "stereo" so that I could
listen to the farewell broadcast and tape it//

Which I did, from the beginning to the end where it sounded like
Pete was smashing one, ( I thnk it was fireworks, though..)

Only problem, after 12 years, and overplaying, I am without all the tapes..

I hate myself for not taking better care of them..

But, I remember hearing " Naked Eye " in the encore, terrific,

"Cry If You Want" exteneded with drums... Real Cool..

Why didnt they play Athena ???

I never heard that live, was it ever played on that tour ?

I do have the video tape, which WAS available the past  few years,
but maybe if you write to CBS video, they can provide a price....

Maybe a video store can order one for you, they seem to always
have catalogs that you can order from ,  I did it once for a
Journey tape....

( * I have a copy of the farewell 82 tour on VIDEODISC, also..)
    Not laser, but Video )

(* * I sent for my Schlitz poster of the tour for a dollar, anyone
    else have one ?? )

pete