Re: Who's Last

REGARDING                re> Who's Last
Svante wrote:
>There is also a version of "Who's Last" called "The Collection Live"
> issued by the same American label..... Boycott this one!!!
Yeah.  If I remember correctly it omits one or more tracks including the
'Long Live Rock' reprise.  I still think Who's Last isn't bad however, although
I agree they could have done a far better job.

>I've seen "Who rocks America" (the video of the Toronto show) and this is
>quite good actually. At least in comparison with "Who's last".
Is this still available?  I have an old copy which isn't in hi-fi/stereo
and the sound quality is quite poor.

Denis.