Daltrey on Tonight Show

       WEll, I saw Roger on the Tonight Show last night, and enjoyed his
perfomance, but i think the "interview" wasn't very good..  I remember
when he was on David Letterman in february and the interview was much
more entertianing...  I was hoping for a bit more info about the album
or the tour, instead of arguing with the other guest and jay's stupid
jokes...  Also, during the performance, the was no microphone swinging
or anything... On Letterman he swung the mic around and just abot lost
control of it, but he didnt do anything with it on Leno...

       In my opinion, the Letterman performance in feb was much
better...

Thoughts, ideas?

--Chris