No Subject

Jeremy wrote:
    "Maybe the summer heat is getting to me, but I think we should have
a Celtics mailing list get together. I have been on this list for about
two years now, and I've only met Jan Crocker..."

***

Personally, I'd like to go for sure but I'm across this big pond. I
think it'd be a good way to spend a summer coffee break or happy hour.
Unlike Jeremy,  I'm a "rookie" on the list but list-members young and
old are certainly welcome to a cup of coffee (better than Au Bon Pain)
if ever you visit Paris. The only problem is that my good wife doesn't
even know I still follow basketball and doesn't particularly care for
sports (I once overheard her boast to a neighborhood kid that my Adidas'
are "Kobe O'Briens") so you'd have to go along with some engaging tale
about being a "distant relative".

Joe Hironaka

p.s. Yeah, yeah, I wear Kobe's fakers shoes because they didn't have
Toine's crazy8 shoes over here or in Japan.