C'est quoi PitinoBall?

Hi:

Can someone out there (like Paul M for example) describe to me the
characteristics as you see it of "PitinoBall" on offense? Is there a
passage from his book about it? Can list-members describe common
set-plays for the half-court offense that Pitino used with the Knicks,
Wildcats or last year's woeful Celtics? For me it all just seemed like a
higher-energy version of the 1992 Dream Team offense or a local YMCA
pickup game, where the best guy tends to shoot a lot and there is a lot
of merry whooping it up after a dunk over the Asian boy (that would be
me). Especially last season.

This question goes somewhat to the heart of whether we all think
"PitinoBall" will 1) eventually work against championship-calibre NBA
teams, 2) ever be suited to a (at least partly) money-based player
reward system like the NBA.

Thanks,

JoeHironaka

N.B.  If Peter Toner doesn't mind posting them, I'd like to keep on
reading Bill Cooper's (winning) game summaries until the end of the
lock-out. I'm praying the lockout won't last more than 36 days.

***