For his sisters

I got a funny feeling from "the article" as it described the Walker
wiggle as being a tribute to Antoine's sisters.  What was that all
about?  I'm afraid he will find endless ways to justify his
eccentricities and not become the team leader he must be if we're to
pay him the big bucks.
I love his potential; I wouldn't bet that anyone will ever see it.
In other words, like others, he may be able to put up the numbers and
feel that he's an all-star, but he may not be the leader toward a
title.

Gene