Re: Noah's victory

> It may be fun and exciting for the two of you, but I daresay that
>most of us here find it all trivial, childish, boring, and (to use
>someone else's phrase) "a waste of
>bandwidth". TAKE IT OFF THE LIST, BOTH OF YOU!!! MOST OF US DON'T >GIVE
A S***!!!(edited)

An eloquent rebuttal, you have convinced me to drop the subject
entirely.

>O! I yearn for the heady days when the Celtics were playing >basketball
and we had posts from Bill C. to look forward to each day. >Bill, Bill,
why have you foresaken us?

Harking back to Bill's superlative game reports, I would love to ask
Bill --Bill?-- if you had any of your old game summaries on your hard
drive(if not we could probably snag them off the archive). If so I was
wondering if I, and other list members interested, could impose upon
you, Bill, to post your summaries sequentially from oldest to most
recent. That way we could observe the Celtics' progress in the past
years in a calender format. A game a day would go far in limiting the
effects of the summer doldrums.
   Memories of Todd Day would go far in reminding us how much the
Celtics have improved recently, as well as making us more appreciative
of Antoine.

Noah(ishbak@conknet.com)