Worse of 2 evils?

I'm a Celtics fan out here in California and don't get too much news about
the C's (ironically, I may have an "assignment" with the Lakers...please
don't flame me for that).  That's why I like this list, even though I
don't post much.

(An aside:  I do have to take credit though for being one of the
first people to take not of the Candy Man -- I cited him last Oct or Nov
before all the hype -- since he played in nearby Stockton.)

I'm not sure if other people like me, primarily readers who may only
occasionally post agree with me.  Over the last few weeks, the list has
become almost unbearable.  I'm trying to decide what's worse -- the NBA
lockout, or the phenomenon called Noah that has been unleashed against us.

God, please bring back basketball (and therefore basketball-related talk
instead of this political and self-righteous BS)!

P.S.  What slander!