Noah's Victory?

Apparently victory has been declared.  As I stated in a much earlier post, "A legend in his own mind" .  If victory in some trivial way is what he wants then so be.  I never started this discussion for some empty, basement wall pounding victory, I did to get Noah to SHUT THE HELL UP.  Of course as was quickly pointed out, his 1st amendment rights easily out weighed the interest of dozens to have him shut up.  Some silent minority kind of deal I guess.  As has also has been clarified though he has a dictionary (though he has misspelled homonym numerous times)  to claim slander is foolish, libel is childish.  But he is the delicate genius, so what can you do.

As in this quote, to assume he has control over my emotions is the craziest idea from him yet.  I think most of us would claim just the opposite.  Want to see, just call him a communist, and stand back.  You can't pay for entertainment like that.

"Frankly I'm rather enjoying my control over Greg's emotions. I have
reduced Greg's arguments to ad hominem attacks which is a sure sign of
victory(if you can ever really win a debate)."

I apologize for posting this to you all, but it would be too difficult to copy the dozens of the "Noah way Jose/Mr. Re: King" fan club members.  (who's the leader of the club).

Noah states that the one topic that keeps him most interested and posting is the CBA, how many of us are surprised and would want to hang out or party with this lamp shade.  As for me I actually am a fan of the team, watching them play hoop, which this freaking CBA argument could keep us from enjoying.  Kind of ironic, huh?

Victory is his, as he assumes and we won't be bothered by the matter again (except in fan club direct posts, Noah must be so thrilled to be loved and admired by so many).

Greg