Re: Walker Globe Article

At 02:01 PM 7/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>That was a great article!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think the only thing Antoine
>wants is a little respect from the Celtic organization and he will sign.
>I agree, if the Celtics do not sign him early after the lockout, I would
>leave also.  Respect has to be mutual.

Agreed. Has Walker shown the Celtics any respect or loyalty? For example,
by showing up for summer sessions? Or anything else? So far it looks like
respect and loyalty are things that Walker wants given him but that he is
unwilling to give to the Celtics.

 Alfred C Thompson II              These opinions are mine and may not
 Teacher, Hacker, Net Surfer   be shared by organizations lucky enough
 act2@tiac.net                 to have me as a member or employee.
 http://www.tiac.net/users/act2/