Re: Most Disturbing Thing About The Walker Article

Witch Craft wrote:

>Of course it's bashing.  It's an arrogant statement by a guy who's led
>the Celtics to two lottery appearances.  What has Walker proven
>for him to denigrate a quality player like Pierce?

Damn that All-Star appearance.

>And don't even
>throw out that crap about Pierce being unproven, because you can make
>the same statement about every rookie entering the NBA.

Crap alert! Here it comes! Ok...I'll make the same statement about every
rookie entering the NBA. They're all unproven. This seems, let me
think......obvious, no? Walker never said he doesn't have "it." He even
said that he might have enough of "it" to start. But in his opinion,
there's not enough of "it" there yet. Sorry...this just doesn't seem like
denigration to me.

> Walter McCarty: ha ha ha.  A guy who can't shoot or guard anyone.

Nobody's been harder on McCarty than I have. I've called him a garbage-time
player. However...Walker has played alongside Walter in college, and now
the pros. He has a history with him. I think it's called....loyalty.

>Just another exhibition of Antoine's latent cluelessness.
>WC

Paul M