Re: Noah needs to chill

Noah:

You need to relax.  Really.  Your private message should not have been published
by Greg.  But these series of posts is one of the most childish things I have
seen on any mail list and I have seen one crash and burn in flames. This has
been very civil and tame.  Greg may be disagreeable, but for you to claim he has
libeled or slandered you is ridiculous.

The list is hard enough to be interesting as it is when there is a lock out
going on.  We all just want to know we are going to see the Celtics again soon
so we can get back to figuring out who to trade for whom.  But, in case you
haven't noticed, your posts have often times exceeded the number posted by the
rest of the list on some days.  I for one am grateful that you have slowed
down.  I am not on Greg's "side" as I don't know either one of you.  But you do
need to chill out.

--

Peace,

Bentz