RE: (no subject)

>  Amen, Amen brother Joe. Someone's got to have a real serious problem to
> try to censor a man who disagrees with him that way.

There is an infinite chasm between disagreement and slander.

>This guy can't be
> serious about that, he can't be that thin skinned.

You are correct. I sent that response(via private email) after someone else
asked how he could be sanctioned. I thought Greg deserved sufficient warning
so that the results of his actions would not be unexpected.

>It sounds like  something someone would try to do in a communist country,
>not America.

I refer you to America's libel laws.

Noah