Re: ANTOINE IS A SCUMBAG!!!

90% of the free agents with clot say the same exact words as if they are
ready from a script during free agency.  I am sure he is following the
advice of his agent.  However, this does not make his a scumbag because
he wants a raise.

There are many scumbags in america if that is your reason for calling him
a scumbag.  I am in favor of letting Gaston, Falk, Walker go through
their planned scripts and eventually Walker signs.  This reminds me so
much of when the Celtics were negotiating with Reggie Lewis.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>	I just finished reading the three digests I got over the
>weekend
>and so far no one has mentioned the interview that Fox 25 aired on
>their
>weekend wrap up show last night.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]