Re: POPEYE

I'm not convinced that Popeye is the second coming of Paul Silas, but I do think that Mr. Jones could really help this team.

He's a genuine rebounding animal.  Also, he's a good
citizen and was a team leader in Toronto.  On a young team like the C's, he's just what we need.

Ken

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums