Re: Value

> If he is worth the same as Antoine, how would you expect to sign
> Shareef, A quality center and Mercer.

The thing which makes it easier is that Shareef is more mature than Antoine.
Shareef has the same level of matuirty that Michael Finley has and that is
of winning. He has already publicly said that he doesn't care if he doesn't
reap the big bucks early in his career as long as it helps his team win.
I love that tude.

> > Center - [free agent]
> > Power Forward - Jones
> > Small Forward - Rahim
> > Shooting Guard - Mercer
> > Point Guard - Anderson
> >
> > Backups
> >
> > C: DeClercq / Ellison
> > PF: McCarty / Knight
> > SF: Pierce / Minor
> > SG: Bowen / Jones
> > PG: Barros / [free agent]
> >
> > That sounds to me like a very good team. If they  dealt Pierce and a
> > future #1 pick for a quality center they would be  in the playoffs
> > without a doubt and with the maturity that could go very far.
> >
> > Warwick
> Why the hurry to trade Pierce? We don't know enough about him yet.
> Besides I don't know of any Quality centers coming either in the draft
> or in free agency. Just my opinion.

Well, there is no hurry to trade Pierce, but, who wouldn't trade Pierce and a
#1 for a *quality* center??

> Regards,
> Hart

  Cheers,