Value

Billups and Brown for Anderson and Popeye=value.

Webber for Kings' guard ?? = value.

Celts' guard (Westphal?) for DJ = value.

It can happen.  If we trade AW, it will likely not be for a player of
equal value (like Rahim) but one or two who bring us other abilities
and could possibly make us better.  I still think Kemp and Sura would
be about equal.

Gene

P.S.   I do think AW has been reliably quoted as saying he wants
"market value" and if the Celts won't or can't pay that he will have
to consider his options.