Re: Value

> Billups and Brown for Anderson and Popeye=value.
>
> Webber for Kings' guard ?? = value.
>
> Celts' guard (Westphal?) for DJ = value.

It can happen.  If we trade AW, it will likely not be for a player of
equal value (like Rahim) but one or two who bring us other abilities
and could possibly make us better.  I still think Kemp and Sura would
be about equal.

I would take Kemp and Sura, but doesn't Kemp have a huge contract as
well? Would Gaston want to pay THAT contract?