Re: To trade or not to trade?

Dan,

   Don't worry, I always like a good conversation.  But I'm not sure why I'm
   dead wrong.  IF we didn't have Walker who would we have had?  I certainly
   don't know, but we would have had to replace Walker with someone.  Who would
   the Celtics have drafted if they didn't draft Walker?  I don't really
   remember that draft very well, so I'm not sure who they could've gotten.

   So I still disagree that we would have had a much worse team.  Anyway, you go
   on to say that if we had a decent center (please tell me what a "decent"
   center is?) and another forward, that equals playoffs.  I think that if the
   C's have to pay Walker 12 to 17 million a year then we can't afford a
   decent center and another forward (I'm guessing that it is a "decent"
   forward).

Shawn

Originally from Dan Forant: