To trade or not to trade?

Shawn, now don't take this harshly, but your wrong. Dead wrong. I can't let
too many anti Walker posts go unanswered. The Celts last season without
Walker would have been awful. Take a look at the cast of characters.
Everyone one the team to date is over-rated except Walker and Anderson. We
would have had an awful season. Don't need a time machine, just common
sense. Regardless, I sense that you guys are going to have it in for
Walker. I predict you will hate to love him.

With the nucleus of this team w/Walker and a decent center, plus another
forward, and voila, PLAYOFFS.

>Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:46:58 -0500 (EDT)
>From: Shawn Roth <ufpdev!shawnr@uunet.uu.net>
>Subject: To trade or not to trade?
>>   Walker was dominating, at times, but with a poor team.  I keep reading
that
>   without Walker we would have been horrible last season.  How do you know
>   that?  Do you have a time machine that you can go back to last year and
get
>   ride of Walker?  Personally I feel we still would have been improved.
If we