re- Pitino or Walker

And the beat goes on. Pitino's my man, but Walker made him look good.
Pitino was more of a defense inspiration than offense. Without the D we
don't win 30+. But without Walker we don't win 20+. If you think so, please
explain. Most super stars are a little excitable, maybe difficult to
control. That's what Pitino gets paid to do, direct the troups. Haven't
seen a coach yet make a basket. Along with the lack of coaching in Walker's
rookie year he played with a bunch of bums. Fox for example didn't wake up
till he hit Hollywood.