Re: PS on Nellie

----------
> From: Jim Meninno <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>
>
> Maybe so, maybe not.  Pierce is close to Mercer in style, but I think it
> was better to pick the best player available than to try to fill a need
> with an inferior one (Mohammed).

I agree, it was a lot better to draft Paul Pierce over Nazr Mohammed, or
was it? maybe if the Celts drefted Nazr, Walker would consider more
seriously staying in Boston for a little less money, (Becase AW and
Mohammed are best friends right?), sure Pitino would be loosing a better
player (Pierce), but maybe would be convincing Walker to settle for less
$$$.

Alejandro