Re: Morally Bereft All Stars

Hart wrote:

> Since there will be no BB for the rest of 1998, and there is really
> nothing left to discuss I  put together an all star team consisting of
> morally bereft (scumbags) players who are still  haqve links to a team
> in the league.
>                C       Benoit Benjamin
>                PF      Charles Oakley
>                        Derek Coleman
>                SF      Chris Webber
>                        Christian Laettner
>                PG      Nick Van Exel
>                SG      Latrelle Sprewell
>                        Vernon Maxwell
>                6th man Dennis Rodman
> This is my selection not a bad team, probably win a lot of games, but
> really weak at center.

How could you miss Anthony Mason?  He should be a candidate for team
captain.  JR Rider is another lock, although I don't think he'd get many
minutes playing behind Sprewell.

Scottie Pippen should also get a roster slot for refusing to play the last
1.8 seconds of that playoff game years ago.

Our own Greg Minor is a possibility.

I have no idea who should coach this team, but whoever it is had better
wear body armor.  I suppose ex-C's assistant Winston Bennett could get an
interview for the job.

Michael Byrnes
mbyrnes@stanford.edu