[CBA] RE: What does political ideology have to do with basketball (was Celtic's stock)

> can i just say would all of you please just shut the hell up?!?!

Point taken. The argument has degenerated. I will be more on topic.

> i really
> don't give a damn who is a communist and who is a capitalist.  i read this
> bloody list for basketball.  basketball, folks, that's where a
> bunch of guys
> run around trying to put a round ball through a hoop.

I wish professional basketball was still that simple and honest.

> it has
> nothing to do
> with adam smith or the bourgeouis, its about hardwood!

It does now. As much as I hate it the NBA has ceased to have as much to do
with the game of basketball and has fallen headlong into the world of
corporate profits. Almost everything in basketball today has some underlying
economic result or import.
	The lockout is a result of the troubling reality. And that is how our
wrangling relates to professional basket. Although I wish it didn't.

Noah