Re: 17 Posts in 3 days!!!

> Am I the only one bothered by the Noah P. Evan online/e-mail internet
talk
> show?

<Isn't this the Celtics *discussion* group?>
<Noah>

Yes it is and I for one would not want anyone to feel they
shouldn't/can't participate in any way they want.  (With the exception
of using foul language)

I do not agree with Noah's opinions but he has the right to have and
discuss them.

I am not aware of any "collective" that is non-religious in it
founding's, that has ever been successful.  Nor do I believe that unions
are a benefit to society at this stage of societal evolution.

<Is the only way to eradicate this syndrome, to eliminate (or at least
mitigate) economic inequality? That'd be a task for the ages.>

I believe that communism has been proven to be a failure.

<Jim