Re: PS on Nellie

Maybe so, maybe not.  Pierce is close to Mercer in style, but I think it
was better to pick the best player available than to try to fill a need
with an inferior one (Mohammed).  In any case, I think Rick's trigger
finger will quiet down as we get better.  After years of ineffective
rebuilding I think most people can live with some changes for a while,
if it seems to be yielding results.

Jim