PS on Nellie

Sorry if my post on Nellie went out twice yesterday; I'm getting the
hang of a new Groupwise.
Today three Dallas talk-show hosts were at it at 7 a.m., fawning over
Nellie and his coup.  They also like him because of his accessibility
and attitude; they think Dallas is on the way up with Nowitski and
Nash.  They will be better.

But I question whether a tough Traylor would not help them more.
Anyway, Nowitski can be better than Schrempf and still something less
than sliced bread.  I await a two year comparison of what he brings to
the Mavs and what Pierce brings to the Celts.  I just don't think 6'
ll" small forwards from Europe are the answer.  But I wish Nellie
well.

Gene  (average high temps for June were somewhere around 133
degrees)