Get Out of town 'Toine

----Original Message------

> It really sounds to me that Antione is trying to distance himself from the
>Celtics and he has been like that all along.  Whether its before a game
>stretching by himself or ignoring an attempt to congradulate by a teammate.
> I always put this aside thinking it was just me but now I think very
>different, the KID is maybe the most selfish player I have ever seen where
>green, he might have talent but with that kind of attitude he should be cut
>loose, for whoever.
I find this a remark of my feelings on Walker.  I think he is the biggest jerk and i don't
care if everone gets pissed at me for saying this!!!!!  I think not stretching with a "team", and i quote team, is called I don't know, maybe UNSPORTSMAN-LIKE!!!!!!!! A team is supposed to look organized and team means together, not just 1 player by himself.
And another thing,  he does his little wiggle after a great play,  it was kinda funny the first time but now it makes me sick and i wish they would unload him possibly in a trade w/ another player for olwakandi (WISH), but it looks like we'll have him for a while cause of the damn lockout.....

*LOL*

 -Anthony