Re: PS on Nellie

People on this news list are deluding themselves if they think Paul
Pierce has a long term future with the C's.  There's no such thing as
long-term with Trader Rick at the helm.  The fact that Pierce didn't
come to Boston, should offer some clues as to Pitino's thinking.
Don't be shocked listeros if both Antoine and Paul are elsewhere when
the lockout concludes.
WC