Re: insults

> > falling back on the same old tired insult even
>
> Mc:
>
> Oh, is that an insult? You touted it to the list for
> weeks, as if proud of it. Or don't you remember that?

I mentioned it as a joke two years ago, simply relating in a jocular way the stupid things I sometimes do when drunk.  I have moved on, why can't you?  You keep recycling this every time you don't like something I post.  It's pathetic.  And what's worse is that you are blinded by your hatred for someone you have never met.  That's a sickness.  Seek help.

Mc