From: owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sroundtable@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 5:01 PM
To: TheWho@xxxxxxxx
Subject: 1989 tommy video

My impression of it was that Pete didn't really want to be in The Who or
play
with The Who, so as a compromise he agreed to be part of a larger concept
than a rock band, with the singers and horns and extra percussionist and him
on
rhythm guitar and someone else on lead (though seemed to be because of
Pete's
hand injury).