Re: Summer Tour - New Album - I've got all the answers.

----- Original Message ----- From: "O'Neal, Kevin W."

> Well, I can't imagine they would show up at IOW and pull out the
acoustics.
> If they did that, they'd probably get run out of town!

I'll agree with that. Even more reason for them to do a full blown tour.  If
they're preparing the set, the might as well tour with it.

> There was a whole bunch of pissing and moaning over on PT chat about how
some fans felt misled about the TCT show at RAH.  They didn't know it was
acoustic, and now are pissed.

Tough, boys.  You're going to see The Who.  Would you rather see them do the
same old thing (which *is* great), or something new, different and daring?
I say both!  As long as there is a full North American tour, those people
should be happy they're going to see something unique.

> >From: "Jim M" <petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: Re: Kids reunion
> >
> >You'll have to come to the next Mansfield, MA Who show to
> >collect.
>
> I believe Scott has already committed himself to that.
> Right, Scott?
> Scott?
> SCOTT??
> You'll meet me there, too.
> Ooooo, be afraid, be very afraid.
> I'm one scaaaary dude.

I'll bring my sister.  She'll kick yo' ass.

Jim M