The Who - The Vegas Job DVD - Has this been released?

Hey all,

Picked up a recent issue of Classic Rock magazine here in the US imported
from the UK.  In it (page 19) there is an ad for The Who - The Vegas Job DVD
billed at the live in Vegas reunion concert.  The ad said it was available
now.  Was this released in the UK? Is it to be released in the USA?  I
searched for it on Amazon.com and didn't find anything.  I know I might have
missed something on the list about it but still wanted to ask.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tony