Re: Greatest Hits?

Besides '1,' the Red Album, and the Blue Album, The
Beatles also have 'Past Masters I' and 'Past Masters
II,' in addition to a now-out-of-print compilation,
'Twenty Greatest Hits.'  I bought it on cassette in
August '93, and it's since gone out of print.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
"When the body is confined, what broad horizons are opened to the mind and the soul!"Aleksandr Isayevitch Solzhenitsyn

Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/updates.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html