Re: an outlet

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:27:23 -0500
From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm as liberal as they come.
[snip]
If parents aren't given a fighting chance, then the government will step in
and take over.
Anyone want that?

Sure...liberals! More government! I don't want to get into a discussion of this here, but it's quite inconsistent to pant after government-run medical care but suddenly get picky when it comes to government-run censorship. Best to get government completely out of both areas (note consistency).

That said, I was PISSED that CBS didn't let us watch the streaker.
Fuzz/Blurr out his little p-p if ya must, but let us laugh at the spectacle.

CBS did show it, just not at the Super Bowl. I've seen it twice on Letterman (CBS). It WAS very amusing. If it makes you feel any better, he was wearing a thong/codpiece kind of arrangement that concealed the "letters" -- big or little -- in question. Once he got out on the field nearly-naked, though, he really didn't have any entertainment prepared, and was just boring. He only jogged a little bit in place and did stupid "poses" until security finally got their act together enough to start chasing him. He was running away from them, straight toward the camera, when suddenly someone (on the New England team, I think) in full pads stepped in from the left and almost effortlessly knocked him sideways off his feet. Excellent.

Cheers,
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN." --Pete Townshend, 1967