Re: YMB at Young Vic

In a message dated 2/6/2004 1:08:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Speaking of st-tut-tut-tering, I was trying to pin down the point when Roger
went from singing "Talkin bout my g-g-g-g-generation" to "Talkin bout
muh-muh-muh-muh my my".  I really can't stand the latter.  I noticed
recently that the change happened a lot earlier than I expected and there
was at least one evolutionary step in between.  Does that bug anyone else?

I can appreciated your preferring the ggggg stutter.......because it is the
original.

But, I have learned to prefer the m-m-m-my-my-my.  It flows better.......I
told Roger to do that......and by golly he listened!!

Jo <hehehe>