Baltimore represents and crap

>From: "Herndon, Charles A" <cherndon@bcps.org>
>Subject: Sore Eyes
>
>-- Charlie in Baltimore, praying (in vain, it appears) for peace

Hey!
*B*-More!
Next time you're down near Fells Point, take a drive down Durham Street between Eastern and Fleet.  I used to live in the small townhouse (row house), last on the right, right before Fleet Street.
Then, drop in on my boys at The Warf Rat!
Ahh those days right out of college were a blast.

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>
>I do not misrepresent what people say.

<cack, cough, gag, spit> hack-call 911!

>This is officially my final post in this matter.  Everyone's side has been aired ad nauseum and >further discussion has no place here.

And then..........

>In your gargantuan arrogance

Wow, it's *that* big?

>you claim to know about me and my personality by what I have posted on a The Who internet
>message board?

It's all I know, and it's been a very accurate measure for every person I've met from this and other lists.

>remind us all about the "evil Mc."

Hmmmmm, hadn't thought about that one.
Let me write it down for future reference.
An "evil Mc-doer"?
An "evil Mc-one"?

>Find ONE example of a lie I have told, EVER.  Find ONE instance where I attacked another lister >PERSONALLY in the past year without first being assaulted.

I've pointed them out as we go, which is why we are again in this mix.
I'm not going to play your game of back and forth and he said, she said.
I'll leave you to play with yourself.

>From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Again with the Mc references
>
>It takes a fool to argue with a fool.

Uh oh.
What (or who) you talk'n about Willis?

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Again with the Mc references
>
>P.S.  You have my permission henceforth to refer to Mark as Mark-enstein.
>;)

Damn!
Now *those* *were* my words.
I get no respect.